Jobs - Junior Researcher - PAID INTERNSHIP
Job title: Junior Researcher - PAID INTERNSHIP
Category: Research / Academic
Job type: Internship / Graduate
Career level: Entry level
Education level: Bachelor
Salary: 400 EUR per month
Are you self-motivated, organised and just need to prove yourself in order to get a foot on the career ladder? If you are a hard worker, looking for experience to break into the fast-moving world of commercial real estate, you have found the place!
Everything that you do at REP will be relevant to you gaining deeper knowledge and experience, and ultimately if you are the right candidate, a position in the company after a successful internship.
- Research and work with retail real estate companies to source projects and material
- Update social media sites with content and research material
- Managing and updating CRM databases
- Contact companies to source information and data relevant
- Present analysis/updates to marketing team
- Introduce innovative ways to communicate market analysis and knowledge
- Help gather content from clients and update market information, trends & observations, news
Education, Skills and Experience:
- B.A. in business, journalism, research or related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to interact confidently with a variety of people from varying backgrounds and maintain effective working relationships with a wide range of internal and external contacts.
- An excellent telephone manner
- Self - motivated and a can - do attitude
- Must be incredibly organised and have attention to detail
- Experience of research within a workplace or academic environment
- You'll have excellent Interpersonal and communication skills and work with editorial, marketing and management
- Experience in gathering and accurately presenting information, as well as experience of independently drafting a range of documents including e - mails and letters
- Effective time management and organisational skills and the initiative to work both independently and as part of a team.
About the company
Real Estate Partners (REP) is a group of innovative companies within retail and commercial real estate. We are searching for a Junior Researcher to work across our companies. These companies include Europe Real Estate, Europe’s commercial real estate and retail news and publishing company; RetailP, which offers a comprehensive database for retail real estate professionals; and BrandSpots, which is a pan - European pop - up shop provider and innovative outdoor media specialist.
Location: Can work remotely - or H/O Amsterdam.
Duration: 4-6 months (preferably full-time)
Income: 400 EUR a month
What to do: Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org