Nailloux Outlet Village

Fr FranceToulouse

Details

Name Nailloux Outlet Village
Site Type Factory Outlet Centre
Address Nailloux
France
Status Extension Planned
Date Of Opening Nov 22, 2011
GLA 22,100 m2
Parking Units 1,800
Traffic arrivals 0 p./year
Websites Web site FOC
  • Factory Outlet Centre located south of Toulouse, by the A66 motorway (linking Toulouse to Andorra). First phase : 22.100 sqm GLA for some 60 shops. Second phase of 40 shops scheduled in 2014. The project is a part of a touristic scheme including the creation of a golf course, an hotel and a resort of some 80 to 100 houses around a lake. In February 2016, Galerie Lafayette opened a 1.100 sqm outlet. Investors : Corio which acquired 75% of the project for 44 M € in February 2010 (with an option for buying the remaining 25% owned by Nova Outlet.)
  • Centre de magasins d'usine situé au sud de Toulouse, en bordure de l'A66 (Toulouse-Andorre). Première phase : 22.100 m2 GLA pour une soixantaine de boutiques. Deuxième phase de 40 boutiques prévue en 2014. Le centre s'inscrit dans un projet touristique comprenant la création d'un parcours de golf (18 trous), d'un hotel et d'un village de vacances de 80 à 100 résidences autour du lac de la Thésauque. Em février 2016, Galeries Lafayette y a ouvert un magain de 1.100 m2. Propriétaires : Corio qui a acquis 75% du projet pour 44 M € en février 2010 (avec une option d'achat pour les 25% encore détenus par Nova Outlet).

Please log in or sign up to see more.

Latest News

23-lobbyfomo