Carrefour Grand Vitrolles

Fr FranceMarseille

Details

Name Carrefour Grand Vitrolles
Site Type Out of town regional shopping centre
Address RN 113 13127 - VITROLLES
France
Status Existing
Date Of Opening Sep 30, 1979
GLA 50,000 m2
Parking Units 4,450
Traffic arrivals 0 p./year
Websites web site 2
  • This shopping centre of regional scope is located north-west of Marseilles near Marignane airport. In addition to the Carrefour hypermarket and Saturn store, it includes an 80-unit shopping arcade which was renovated in 2007/2008. It is surrounded by a broad range of middle-sized stores: Ikea, Castorama, Decathlon, Toys R Us, Boulanger, Darty, Kiabi (see Zac Liourat/ZI Bastide Blanche). A project of extension was awarded in May 2015 by national authorities : 4 Ms (including a 15.050 sqm Castorama and Boulanger) and some 30 new shops on 5.790 sqm (surface of sales). The hypermarket will also be extended to reach 20.580 sqm of sales area. Ownership : Klepierre sold its 83% stake to Carmila in 2018. The remaining 17% stake is owned by CNP.
  • Ce Centre Commercial de dimension régionale est situé au nord ouest de Marseille, à proximité de l'aéroport de Marignane. Il comprend outre l'hypermarché Carrefour, et Saturn, une galerie marchande de 80 cellules commerciales (rénovée en 2007/2008). Il est entouré par un important parc de moyennes surfaces : Ikea, Castorama, Décathlon, Toys'R'Us, Boulanger, Darty, Kiabi (voir ZAC Liourat / ZI Bastide Blanche). Un projet d'extension a été autorisé en CNAC en mai 2015 : 4 MS (dont Castorama sur 15.050 m2 et Boulanger) et une trentaine de boutiques (représentant une surface de vente totale de 5.790 m2). L'hypermarché quant à lui atteindra après extension 20.580 m2 de surface de vente. Klepierre a cédé sa participation (83%) à Carmila en 2018. Les 17% restants sont la propriété de CNP.

Please log in or sign up to see more.

Latest News

19-banner__fb__retailp_