Galeria Malta

Pl PolandPoznan

Details

Name Galeria Malta
Site Type In-town shopping centre
Address ul. Abpa A. Baraniaka 8, 61-131Poznan
Poland
Status Existing
Date Of Opening Mar 24, 2009
GLA 54,000 m2
Parking Units 1,900
Traffic arrivals 0 p./year
Websites Web site
  • The Galeria Malta is located within a kilometre of the city centre on the shore of the Malta Lake. The lake is a very popular sports and recreational place for the people of Poznań and Poland. Developed by Neinver as their first real shopping centre, it is currently the largest shopping centre in western Poland. End 2010, Heitman European Property Partners acquired 75% of Galeria Malta from Neinver (which keeps the remaining 25%). Galeria Malta was sold in July 2018 and is now managed by Balmain Asset Management.

Please log in or sign up to see more.

Latest News

21-300x250_etn__1_